As a backend engineer of a small team (3-6 people), you are responsible for servicing cloud infrastructure and microservices stack, for frontend to implement mobile and web application. You will work together with product leader with full technical knowledge of the system, and designer architect and frontend engineer on the project.
- Involve in design and production of feature releases
- Build distributed microservices system mostly working with golang in complement with other languages
- Design, test, and document each modules
- Building database infrastructure on top of cloud platforms
- Maintain and monitor service usage as feedback loop to feature designs
- Have at least 3 years experience in mobile and web service development
- Worked in production with at least one modern backend-centric language (golang, node.js, java, .NET, etc.)
- English Proficiency in listening, reading, and writing, to consume first-hand documentation and learning resources.
- Eager to pick up new skills, work and communicate as a team.
- We have open positions for full-time (weekdays) and freelance work (weekdays & weekend).
- Cloud platform Experiences
- Knowledge or experience with Microservices Architecture
- Golang / Node.js / Java production experiences
- 5 or more years of coding experiences
- Cloud platform Experiences
- Node.js / Python / Java / other server-side languages
- 3 years of coding experiences
As part of a small team (3-6 people) you will be working on the development of a web progressive app in react native. The front end dev will create and improve UI and UX components from prototypes to production.
Data will be provided by an API backend architecture. Calling and display these data is a critical development requirement to handle. We are trying to push the UI and UX with state of art animations. Screen to screen routing and micro interaction play a fundamental part in this development. The right candidate is willing to challenge this armed with knowledge and tenacity.
You will be working under the direction of a product architect and a product lead mainly on:
- The development of UI components
- Implementation of UX flow (send and receive data-calls, trigger server-side processes)
- Fast prototyping
- Data API calls and optimisation
- Micro interactions
- Have at least 3 years experience in mobile and web service development (Saas and Cloud platform)
- Worked in production with at least one modern frontend framework (Angular, backbone, react, react native, expo.io)
- English Proficiency to handle fast speed conversations and problem solving sessions
- Eager to pick up new skills, work and communicate as a team proactively
- We have open positions for full-time (weekdays) and free-lance work (weekdays & weekend)
- Full-time or Part-time who can help prototyping, testing and release MVPs
- Maintain the system up and running
- API and data-calls optimisations
- Full-time or Part-time who help write UX Components and prototyping